viernes, 10 de julio de 2020

My Report

Introduction

The intention of this report is describe my experience about my six weeks work at the Zuñiga’s School that was very rewarding.

Location, facilities available and more

First of all the Zúñiga’s School is a rural establishment located in San Vicente de Tagua Tagua and is well-known for its “Agro Parque” where there is an organic garden, wetland and others spaces. There was where I work with others five classmates and with the 7th grade children of the school. They were very kind, because shared their classroom to we could keep our belongings. Also, when we arrived, my colleagues and I spend the night in their classroom. That was a little uncomfortable but so funny. Another aspect to consider and for which I am very grateful was the fact that the school provided us the lunch! We didn’t expect that.

Working hours and dress code

Our working hours were from 10:00 until 14:00 hours. In that time we were talking about what’s mean the Agro Parque for their meanwhile we worked the land. For that reason, we didn’t have a dress code, just comfortable clothes.

Future career

I found my time at the Zúñiga’s School very rewarding, because I’ve never been work with children before and that was a challenge for me. Also know news teaching methodologies different from traditional space helps you to open your mind especially to sociology students who must be connected with different realities.

Conclusion

I think that we like students, intellectuals or whatever shouldn’t fall into belief that we know all the knowledge and that we have to teach others. It is important that we learn from others, because the real knowledge is in the contact with other people and realities. For that reason I recommend this work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Writing an essay about my career

¿What is the sociology? ¿What is the job of a sociologist? Many times, I have heard questions like these from my friends and family, but I h...