viernes, 29 de mayo de 2020

Chilean education

Chilean education is discriminatory. Many times it is said that exist an education to rich people and other education to poor people, because on the one hand the public education in Chile is so deficient in infrastructure, in learning tools and in the curriculum. And on the other, the private (and “good”) education is inaccessible to most students. For that reason your education depending of your socioeconomic level. If you want to access a good level of education you have to pay for it, but if you don’t have the money to pay, I’m sorry you have to settle with a deficient and bad education. The education in Chile needs a reform to stop segregating students by socioeconomic status.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Writing an essay about my career

¿What is the sociology? ¿What is the job of a sociologist? Many times, I have heard questions like these from my friends and family, but I h...