viernes, 12 de junio de 2020
Concluding paragraph
As
a summary, in some countries the prison system supposes cruel and abusive
punishment to criminals, even also exist the execution penalty, but that does
not mean that those countries have lower criminal rates. In fact, in countries
where does not exist the execution and the prisons are places without violent environments,
the crime rate is lower. Also, sometimes the infrastructure prison conditions
are so deficient and deplorable and in cases there is talk of human rights
violations. In that sense, result interesting create public policies that cover
the needs of criminal population, because we don't have to forget that they
are humans like us.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Writing an essay about my career
¿What is the sociology? ¿What is the job of a sociologist? Many times, I have heard questions like these from my friends and family, but I h...
-
¿What is the sociology? ¿What is the job of a sociologist? Many times, I have heard questions like these from my friends and family, but I h...
-
Introduction The intention of this report is describe my experience about my six weeks work at the Zuñiga’s School that was very rewarding...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario